Aleef Mannan was selected for three different summer research fellowships, including the HEAL Health Sciences Fellowship, Brackenridge Fellowship, and the American Heart Association SURP 2019 Award. He ultimately chose to accept the American Heart Association SURP 2019 Award out of the three. Congratulations, Aleef!
- Dutta lab identified the mechanisms controlling myelopoiesis by bone marrow endothelial cells
- Jonathan has been invited to give a talk at the American Thoracic Society Conference 2020 in Philadelphia. Way to go, Jonathan!
- Sathish receives American Heart Association Postdoctoral Fellowship Award
- Aleef won the AHA SURP Award for Best Research Project
- Welcome VMI-AHA SURP student Daniel Han!